When you book an appointment, that time is allotted for you and ONLY you. I do my best to always be ready for your arrival. In return, I ask that you keep your promise and show up for your appointment on time.
Consequently, missed appointments are costly & prevent me from providing treatment to other clients.
My policy is simple.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full cost of the treatment as booked.
In the event that you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment with All About Muscles please contact me at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If I do not hear from you within this time frame, & you do not keep your appointment, the above policy will be applied. To avoid fees why not send a friend if you cannot make your appointment just let me know you can’t make it and who’s taking your appointment.
I recognise that no one is perfect and there are circumstances that are out of your control (sudden illness, family emergencies) therefore I may make an exception to the above policies on those rare occasions. Please phone and leave a message if unanswered.
Your late arrival will require that I end the session at the scheduled time, meaning your session will unfortunately be shorter today. I have reserved this time for you and other clients are scheduled after your appointment time. Thank you for you're understanding!
All Clients are asked to sign: Please find attached a copy so you fully understand what you are being asked to sign at time of treatment
Massage Therapy Informed Consent
I, (Client’s Name) have chosen to consult with and hereby give consent for massage therapy to be provided by Erin Everett, who I understand is qualified and holding Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy and member of the Association of Massage Therapists Ltd (AMT).
I have provided a detailed medical history. I do not expect the therapist to have foreseen any previous or pre-existing condition that I have not mentioned.
I understand that massage therapy may produce side effects such as muscle soreness, mild bruising, increased awareness of areas of pain and light-headedness amongst other possible temporary outcomes.
I am aware that the therapist does not diagnose illnesses, prescribe medications nor physically manipulate the spine or its immediate articulations.
I understand that massage may provide benefits for certain conditions but results are not guaranteed.
All massage treatments, information and records will be kept confidential and securely stored for use only by my massage therapist.
• Written consent must be given by me prior to any disclosure or sharing of my personal and clinical information with any third party.
• Privacy will be assured as I have the right to undress only to my comfort level and according to the requirements of the treatment.
• Draping will be used by the therapist as required to expose only those parts of my body that require treatment and/or as I choose to ensure my comfort during treatment, Underwear will be warn at all times!
• During treatment, the therapist will endeavor to work such that a pain level of 5 - 6 is not exceeded, based on a pain scale of 1 - 10.
• If at any time during the treatment, I feel uncomfortable with the treatment for any reason, I have the right to request an immediate stop to the session or request modifications to the treatment, regardless of prior consent given.
• Any inappropriate language, conversation or advances will result in immediate cancellation of treatment and you will be asked to leave at once.
• Promptness is expected for all appointments. In the event of lateness, the massage may be cut short due to other commitments of the therapist. Fees will be maintained per the schedule.